Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Been Forever!

Wow it has been a while! Recent happenings......last weekend Hysen, Liam and I went up to New York to visit some of my family. We had a great time, but I always miss my family so much after a visit! It was a lot of firsts for Liam:  first plane ride, first time seeing the ocean, first overnight stay, first time in a different state. I also had the opportunity to go to the Manhattan Temple with my sister Jessica and her husband Brian. It was such a wonderful experience. It was my second time in the Manhattan Temple and I just love the immediate silence and peace you feel as soon as you walk in the doors. What a wonderful feeling compared to the busy streets of New York!

Other events...Liam is now eating solids! He takes a while to warm up to a new food, but he likes bananas, sweet potatoes, and of course he loves rice cereal! He is starting carrots this week. He is now tipping the scales at almost 19 lbs and 25 inches! My big boy is wearing size 9 month and 12 month clothes. It makes me so happy to see him big and healthy.

My beautiful healthy boy!

Hysen is doing fine after suffering with the flu for a week earlier this month. I had a flu shot so I didn't catch it and thank goodness Liam didn't. (But he did catch my cold, poor baby.) He is continuing to photograph various sporting events at the colleges in the area and we're gearing up for wedding season. Our first wedding of the season is later this month. We'll be busy with weddings and photo shoots from now until late fall.

Liam helps Daddy get ready

No comments:

Post a Comment