Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Updates

Just some quick updates because it's past midnight.

Liam turned 4 months old earlier this month. 4 months people!! He's now tipping the scales at 15 lbs 9 oz. My big boy! He's been sick this week with a nasty little cold. The nasal aspirator has become his arch-enemy. Hopefully he'll feel better in time for his FIRST Christmas!

Speaking of which...I just want to brag a little. I've been done shopping since last month and the tree/decorations were done on Thanksgiving (it's a tradition). Okay, so I didn't get my Christmas cards in the mail until just a few days ago (and honestly some still haven't gone out), but still I think I've done well this year. We're not going toy crazy with Liam this year and we don't really plan to ever. I grew up playing outside and reading and drawing and making my own fun. So Liam is getting a lot of books, some clothes, and few toys. A variety of books, I might add...Goodnight Moon only lasts for so long, then you want to chuck it out the window. (Actually it seems to be Liam's favorite so far.)

Missing some family this time of year. It's hard sometimes to be the one who lives the farthest away. Missing Noni (grandmother who passed away in February) especially this year.

I'm just going to try to sit back, relax (yeah right), and enjoy the next four days off with Liam and Hysen.

My little love

Hysen and Liam out in the snow last week (wearing shoes!)

1 comment:

  1. I miss her too........and you......and your little Lamb Liam.......:)

    ReplyDelete